Vets at Amaroo and Hall Vet Surgery are excited to be offering an opportunity for a Customer Service Extraordinaire to join our team!
What makes this job special?
- Be a part of a team that genuinely enjoys each others company, who support each other through the highs and lows
- Work in a fast paced environment where no 2 days are ever the same
- Perform meaningful work that satisfies the soul and make a positive change to people and their pets lives
- Enjoy being employed by a locally owned business who genuinely wants to see you succeed
- Puppies and kittens.. need we say more?
Okay that sounds great, what are the details?
- Full time position including some Saturday mornings
- Position spans over both our modern purpose built practice in Amaroo and our friendly country practice in Hall.
- Training will commence on the first week of February for the successful applicant
Do I have what it takes to thrive in this role?
- Are you positive, fun loving and warm?
- Are you passionate about delivering customer service excellence?
- Do you get the greatest satisfaction from helping people?
- Are you keen to learn and improve every day?
- Do you have great attention to detail?
- Are you a fan of a sneaky afternoon snack binge?
I’m sold! How do I apply?
Give us a buzz for a brief phone interview!
Call April on 6230 2223;
On Thursday the 9th of January between 12:00pm and 2:00pm
On Monday the 13th of January between 10:00am and 4:00pm.
You will then be required to send an email with your resume and references, the email address will be provided at conclusion of your phone interview.
Successful applicants from phone interviews will be offered an interview on Saturday the 18th of January at our Hall practice.
We can’t wait to hear from you!