We’d like to once again thank all of our fantastic clients for their understanding and compliance with our temporary COVID-19 requirements over the past 12 months. In light of the low incidence of COVID-19 in the ACT, we will be further relaxing our requirements as of the 1st of June 2021. The safety of our staff, clients and patients remains our top priority.
Updated requirements as of 1st June 2021:
- Please use provided hand sanitizer prior to entry.
- All people entering our premises must ‘Check In’ using QR codes displayed on the front door & reception desk.
- If your are arriving for an appointment and there is enough space in the waiting room for you to safely practice adequate social distancing, you are now welcome to enter without phoning reception first.
- We ask that you please limit the number of humans to only those who must attend. If more than one person is attending your appointment we kindly ask that you phone reception on arrival and wait in your car until instructed to enter.
- If you are experiencing any cold/flu like symptoms, or are returning from a known COVID-19 area of concern, please phone us to reschedule your appointment or arrange a contactless consultation.
- If you or your pet are more comfortable waiting outside you are welcome to do so, please phone reception on arrival and we will text your mobile when we are ready for you to enter.
- You are now welcome to pay via card OR cash.
If our waiting room is at capacity when you arrive one of our staff may ask you to briefly wait outside until there is enough space for you to safely practice adequate social distancing.
These requirements are subject to change in accordance with current ACT Health recommendations without notice.
Thank you again for your understanding and cooperation as we continue to find the best balance between convenience and caution.