During the ACT lockdown we will remain open to assist you and your animals, however, there will be changes to our services and protocols. We will be now be moving to contactless consultations, admissions and food/medication collections.
You Will Need:
You will require access to a mobile phone and a credit/debit card for payment (we will not be accepting cash).
All dogs must please be on lead, all cats and rabbits must arrive in a pet carrier.
- When you arrive at the clinic for consultation or admission, please call us on 62302262 to notify us of arrival and confirm your best contact number for your appointment. Please wait outside the clinic with your pet and use the QR codes provided to ‘Check In’.
- When safe to do so, a nurse will meet you outside to collect your pet and bring them into the clinic. The vet will phone you on your preferred contact number and commence the consultation. During the consult you will still be able to tell us your concerns and ask us questions, and we’ll still be able to give your pet a physical examination, explain diagnoses and treatment options.
- At the conclusion of your consultation you will either be placed on hold for a receptionist to process payment over the phone, or the nurse will bring an EFTPOS machine to youfor payment when returning your animal to you.
- When you arrive to the clinic, please wait outside and call us on 62302262.
- A receptionist will process payment for your food or medication over the phone.
- The item will then be either placed at the front door for your collection.
We thank you again for your understanding and patience during this turbulent time.
We’ll be sad not to see people’s smiling faces in our consultation rooms, but we are very serious about maintaining health and safety for you and for our staff, so that we can be here to maintain the well-being of your pet.
Stay safe and look out for each other.
Vets at Amaroo