Hall Veterinary Surgery & Vets at Amaroo are looking for a full time or part time customer care extraordinaire to join our team! If you are passionate about the veterinary industry, providing customer service excellence and creating moments that matter, what’re you waiting for?
About The Role:
• Full time position is 38 hours per week including some Saturdays
• Part time applicants also considered
• Located in picturesque Hall Village & Amaroo Shopping Precinct
• Fast-paced, challenging and rewarding role supporting a team of skilled veterinarians and veterinary nurses
• $20-$26/hour dependent on age and relevant experience
About The Perks:
• Above award remuneration and paid parental leave
• Ample opportunities for career progression & growth
• Supportive team environment committed to continual improvement
• Free parking at both clinic locations
• We aim to roster 4 day work weeks for full timers with 1 in 4 Saturdays
• Need we mention the puppy & kitten cuddles..?
Hall Veterinary Surgery has been part of the Hall community for 30 years and has proven to be a trusted choice for Canberran pet owners.
In recent years we opened a second purpose-built clinic, Vets at Amaroo. This clinic is situated in the relatively new suburb of Amaroo approximately a 15-minute drive from Hall. https://amaroovet.com.au/
We pride ourselves on delivering gold standard care to our patients and their humans through our friendly and personalised approach. We have a dedicated customer care team who are passionate about going the extra mile to assist our clients.
Our ideal candidate;
• Has experience in a customer service role
• Finds satisfaction in helping clients when they need it most
• Is excited by the opportunity to push themselves, learn and grow
• Is resilient, enjoys a challenge and shows initiative
• Possesses a high level of emotional intelligence & self awareness
• Is a team player, dedicated to working together to succeed
• Is passionate about animals and is excited to pave out a career in a veterinary profession
If this sounds like the job for you we’d love to hear from you! Email a one page cover letter outlining why you’re the best person for the role and your up to date CV to April Maney – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your availability and whether you’re interested in a full time or part time position.
Trainee veterinary nurses will be considered for this position, however we cannot guarantee trainee nursing shifts for the first year of your employment with us.
Applications for this role close at midnight on Sunday the 23rd of May.